We present information on the processing of your personal data by Bat-O-Bleu NV.
- Legal Basis
We collect and process personal data in compliance with the requirements of European legislation, including in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of Users’ personal data to the extent that personal data is used to answer customer inquiries, prepare offers for clients, conclude an Agreement, and when it proves necessary – in actions related to securing claims, consideration of the complaint – is Bat-O-Bleu NV with headquarters in Belgium, Duinenstraat 156, 8450 Bredene, VAT nr: BE 0893 612 005, KBC Bank Belgium: IBAN: BE10 7380 2288 0504 – BIC: KREDBEBB, having a website at the address: http://www.bat-o-bleu.com. To the extent that your personal data is processed for marketing purposes (sending commercial information by electronic means, direct marketing using telecommunications terminal equipment, personalizing offers and commercial content), the administrator of Users’ personal data is Bat-O-Bleu NV with headquarters in Belgium, Duinenstraat 156, 8450 Bredene, VAT nr: BE 0893 612 005, KBC Bank Belgium: IBAN: BE10 7380 2288 0504 – BIC: KREDBEBB, having a website at the address: http://www.bat-o-bleu.com.
- Contact Details
Any questions regarding the manner and scope of processing your data and regarding your rights, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +32 (0) 474 02 27 14
- Premises and purposes of data processing
Personal data will be processed by Bat-O-Bleu NV for main purposes:
- providing answers to inquiries regarding the offer, preparation of the offer, conclusion of the Agreement, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is in this case art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) Regulations;
- marketing (transmission, displaying or sending commercial information via eletronic) – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) Regulation, consisting of the right to conduct marketing of own products and services;
- related to the acceptance of your complaint, application, their consideration and referral of response and considering your reported claims – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) Regulation.
Your data may also be processed (if related to the activities of the Administrator) for the following public purposes:
- archiving of data,
- conducting statistical surveys or historical or scientific research,
- business, economic or legal advice provided to the administrator.
- Personal data
Your personal data is processed in the scope of:
- data identifying the person, including: names, surnames, residence addresses;
- address and contact details, including e-mail address and telephone number.
- Source of data
We collect personal data only from data subjects (ie from persons interested in preparing an offer, persons submitting inquiries, people expressing the will to conclude an Agreement, people consenting to the processing of personal data, persons submitting complaints).
- Voluntary or obligation to provide data
Obtaining personal data from you results from the legal obligation incumbent on the entities that process data. Refusal to provide data may constitute a reason to refuse to answer, prepare an offer, conclude an Agreement. If the obligation to provide data does not result from the law, your personal data may be processed only on the basis of your consent.
- Data processing period
Your personal data will be processed by Bat-O-Bleu NV:
- in order to reply, prepare the offer – for a period of time until the correspondence / submission of the offer is completed;
- in order to conclude and perform the Contract – until the end of the Agreement;
- for marketing purposes during the term of the contract – for the duration of the contract;
- to review your complaint and claims – until potential claims for data processing violations occur;
- for the purposes of debt collection and redress – until the possibility of claiming potential claims is overdue
- for purposes related to conducting court proceedings – data may be processed up to 10 years from the date of the legally binding decision ending the proceedings;
- for the purpose of creating statements, analyzes and statistics – for the duration of the contract, and then no longer than for the period after which the claims resulting from the Agreement expire;
- for archival purposes – after the expiry of the legal relationship, personal data concerning the activities of these persons on behalf of the entrepreneur, institution or organizational units are processed for 6 years and other personal data of natural persons are processed up to 10 years, unless the law they provide for a shorter period . In the event of a dispute, court proceedings or other proceedings (in particular criminal proceedings), the archiving period will be counted from the day when the dispute is finally ended, and in many cases since the last one, regardless of the decision, unless the law provides for a longer period of data storage or longer period of limitation of claims / principles.
- Recipient of the data
- Provision of personal data to third countries and international organizations
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries and international organizations.
- Automatic decision making
Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including through profiling.
- User permission
The User has the right to request access to his Personal Data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, correction, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. If the processing takes place on the basis of consent, the Participant has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Data protection
The administrator shall take the necessary technical and organizational measures required by applicable data protection laws to ensure confidentiality, integrity, accountability and adequacy of the data, as well as to secure data against unauthorized use or processing. The Administrator also uses technical means to prevent unauthorized access and modification of personal data provided by the User. The Administrator has implemented and maintains a personal data protection system, the purpose of which is to ensure the highest standards of protection of Users’ personal data.If you suspect that your personal data is not properly secured or if there is evidence of abuse, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by phone: +32 (0) 474 02 27 14